Job Title : Marketing Manager
Company Headquarter: Tralee, Co Kerry, Ireland
Salaso is a connected health technology company, developing online, mobile and telehealth solutions to engage users with exercise for health, wellbeing and recovery.
Our disruptive technology is changing the traditional approach to disease management, by integrating exercise and physical rehabilitation as a key part of the treatment protocol across multiple therapeutic areas. Salaso’s software platform enables healthcare providers deliver high quality physical rehabilitation services for patients, achieving better clinical outcomes and quantifiable cost savings.
The Salaso application also offers a Benefits and Wellness application for employers to their employees.
Our solution is differentiated by evidence based, high quality clinical content and ease of customisation to any disease state or therapeutic area.
Given progressive growth plans, we are seeking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the company’s marketing strategy and execution including digital marketing, demand generation and brand strategy. This new role will develop and own the marketing function to include strategy, budget, approach and hands on day to day activity and results.
Working closely with international sales teams and product owners, you will develop marketing strategies which will strengthen the businesses position in the market place, building sustainable growth. You will have a proven track record in B2B marketing as part of a scaling SaaS business. As an expert in all aspects of digital marketing, the Marketing Manager will define best practices, develop campaigns, and manage budget to ensure successful business outcomes.
If you’re self-motivated and excited by scaling an innovative digital health platform, this is a company that offers you an opportunity to lead, learn and grow.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy and plan, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Develop and implement a winning lead generation approach.
- Develop collateral to support our international sales teams.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Salaso brand strategy.
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of a sales pipeline through execution of programmes that develops and pipeline revenue generation.
- Take ownership of the business’ reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications.
- Forecast, measure, analyse, and report the impact of digital marketing campaigns on sales; interpret the data and gain insights.
- Work closely with the sales, and product teams to develop integrated campaigns & initiatives across multiple channels including: digital advertising, paid social and SEO, webinars and virtual events, email marketing automation, content creation, and others.
- Manage third party agency relationships.
- Conducting competitor and market analysis, determining the marketing strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing and customer acquisition marketing for a B2B SaaS or technology business.
- Experience in digital health technology or Software as a Medical Device (SaaMD) industry will be an advantage.
- International marketing experience, preferably with the USA market.
- Excellent written communications and copywriting skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Demonstrable experience of creating marketing assets such as sales collateral, landing pages, ad posts, email templates, brochures.
- Strong experience in managing budget and paid campaigns across Google AdWords (Search, display, email, retargeting) and Social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Experience in using Salesforce and other sales and marketing platforms.
- High level of proficiency with managing and interpreting campaign data, budgeting, reporting, analysis, troubleshooting, optimisation.
- Ability to learn fast, balance priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Team player, organising and managing with multiple stakeholders within the business.
- Proven ability to influence and make data driven decisions to drive success.
- Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Ability to make an impact immediately with a growing innovative health technology company.
- This role can be completed remotely working on GMT.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Ref: Marketing – Salaso)